There are a lot of questions on here about guys...But how many of you have cheated? Honesty!

I'm kind of tired of seeing only posts on here about "I know my guy is cheating but how do I move on?" or "How do you catch a cheater?"

PLEASE don't come to this discussion saying "women that cheat are whores" and "cheaters are all going to hell". Because frankly, I'm sick of that talk.

I know some of you out there have cheated. Lets hear from some of you...

I'll go first.

I've cheated...a lot. Not on my current SO but before when I dated guys just so I wouldn't be alone. I was immature and I admit it. I'm surprised I never got caught.

Part of my reason back then was because after the honeymoon phase wore off they confessed that they just weren't really attracted to me. Which made me feel awesome BTW! : /

So when I felt awesome I would look for someone that I could flirt with to make me feel better. And flirting usually turned into infatuation and then sex.

Why didn't I just leave?" you might ask. Because I wasn't sure that I wanted to be with the person I was cheating with and because I had grown comfortable in the reliability of my relationship at the time.

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 5:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I cheated on my exes. I did go to dinner with a guy two days after I started dating my now DH
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have never cheated just for me its an honor thing and if I feel the need to cheat I know where the door is. I pass no judgement on people who have cheated I think this is not my place.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have never cheated and will never cheat
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't cheat. I don't judge people who have either. I just stay away from guys who do.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 5:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Ive never cheated but have come close before. I feel that if youre not happy then why cheat when you could just leave? I know its not that easy for many ppl and I dont judge those that stray. I only judge when it effects me! lol I def dont want to be taking aids/std tests just because my dh isnt attracted to me or feels "neglected"
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have not cheated on my husband but I have cheated in the past. I have never experienced this level of love and commitment before and that's what keeps me faithful. When I was younger I would cheat if I wasn't getting what I need from my partner, now I'm more mature.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• When I was in my early 20s I had two boyfriends over lap... yes that would fall under cheating.
    Anonymous

• i did on my first husband, i met a man and talked to him. we broke up but we were still married and i started seeing someone else.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i had cheated once.. me and x were going no were in our 6 yr relationship he would rather play playstation then w/ me or even talk to me. i was 22 at the time he was 32 ( i know age diffrence but at the time i wanted a muture man w/ a good job and a nice life and he was handsome ) but after yrs of me growing up and him not it was hard. he also didnt want to have sex and was rude about it ( i was too fat after our dd was born, i was gross he didnt want me like that ) it was hurtful i lost all the weight and still nothing god knows i tryed,i tried everything to keep us going. and honestly after 6 months i needed some my friends introduced me to a man my age we talked for a while and it lead into more we are now married almost 8 yrs and i would never cheat on him its been almost 8 yrs and even our sex life is still great. my x does now know but also understands and even said he was sorry. were still friends.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Thanks everyone. And thank you for not everyone posting ANON. I just felt the need to break up the male bashing discussions in the relationship section and everyone sounding so judgmental.
    meandrphoto

Comment by meandrphoto (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010