• In the Spotlight:

Hey you Jerk LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE. adult content

Tell of a time That you were really (dare I say it) pissed off about someone saying something about your kid/kids

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• My little guy has some baby chub on him... when he was 4 months old a lady walked up to me and said "how old is he?" and I said he's four months and she than replied..." Well judging by his FAT, he doesn't skip a meal, he will be a linebacker when he grows up... does his Dr. know how much he weighs?" I WAS LIVID! Leave my cute chubsters alone!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• A 13 year old third time six grader was picking on my second grader and kindergartener the principal would do nothing so I told his father I would hit him every time it happened he laughed and well.......
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My oldest was 4 and a supoosed ''friend of family'' told her that I was going to die and go to hell since I divorced my husband
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If i was really pissed, it wouldnt sound that nice
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My sil will roll her eyes when dd starts her screaming fits. Shes not being bad just tired or whatever. It gets to me because when her son did the same bs at that age I didnt say a word or make it obvi that he was getting annoying.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my cousin told me once how bad of a mother i was for giving my son a paci (which he was broken of at 6 months), saying how bad it was and how she ebf her son and lalala (easier when you DONT WORK!), my aunt retorted with, "you did give him choc milk in a sippy which is why his teeth are rotten, sounds like a paci is better to me" :) thanks again auntie!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• When I first met my mother in law (maybe a few months after) she yelled at my son and threatened to slap him. I told her if she ever talked to one of MY children that way or threatened to hit them Id kick her ass.

Answer by gemgem at 5:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My SS is normally very athletic. He had never played baseball before and wanted to try it. I signed him up for B ball (coach pitch) as it is less competitive and more learner friendly. The Athletic Association decided that since he was very athletic, that they would move him up to A ball (player pitch). Anyway, the coach was mean and nasty to my SS and was constantly riding him. I tried talking to him several times, explaining to him that my boy had never played baseball before and it wasn't his fault the AA moved him from B ball to A ball and would he please be patient with him.
    At a game about mid season, he pulled my son from the batting line up when they were winning. I went up and asked him why he did that when our team was winning. He said "Your kid sucks". I told him he was an ass and then some. Guess what? The kid he put in for my son--struck out!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• MY ex MIL told me that my skinny minnie 2 yr old had cellulite and should cut down her food intake.(she ate less than a bird but ate healthy snacks) I Told her she was 2 and still had what we normal people call baby fat and she needed to step 0n a stair machine b4 she said N E 1 was fat
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I also remember when my youngest was 3 months old we went to go see my hubby @ work and the baby was crying A cashier came up to me and Said ''we'll show mama how to stop that crying'' then STUCK her finger in my babies MOUTH OH GOD I LOST IT HUBBY HAD TO PHYSICALLY CARRY ME OUT just to keep me from punching her and to CALM ME DOWN I MEAN WHAT KIND OF IDIOT DOES THAT?
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010