men uhhh.

why do men really think its not cheating if its not physial? would u consider it cheating if ur man was tellin another woman online that he loves her. o n he says it doesnt mean anything cuz its just online n he doesnt really feel like that towards her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• without a doubt!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• YEP!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not all men view only physically crossing the line as cheating. Some do view telling another person that they love them as cheating. I know my husband does, in fact he even listed such things as this **as** cheating in our post-nup agreement.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Of course. My husband knows speaking to other woman like that is inappropriate, we have discussed this issue. He is in total agreement that on-line flirting is cheating, for either one of us.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I compare cheating to abuse. With abuse there is physical, verbal and emotional etc... So cheating too can be physical, emotional and/or verbal. And both psychologically can get to you
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think Im a bit offended that you would use MEN in a general term like that.

Not all men think that way.  If you chose one that did that is on YOU for choosing him.

MY MAN would NEVER believe that nor would his friends... because they are of a much higher morality than that.

Anonymous

• I think that in general men are physical beings (in general--not all men) they aren't as in tuned to their feelings as women so its harder for them to understand emotional cheating.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Anonymous don't come bitching on here when your man or his friends does something then

Most women think their men wont do it but MOST men do it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• MOST men I know would NOT do that.
    WE have been married almost 20 yrs and have NO divorced friends.
    In our family and our extended family (24 couples) only 2 divorces.

So maybe the men YOU know mommy of two... but not MOST men.
    Anonymous

• It's an emotional affair and it's considered cheating.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2010