What are your plans for New Years Eve? Stay home?? Go out???

This year our teens all have plans with friends and will not be out on the road. SO and I are going to go out to eat and visit a local casino for a bit. Possibly listen to some music at the casino and play a couple of machines!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we are going to stay home and have a bunch of finger foods and spend the night with our 3 little ones and play games
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• going to stay home with both my husband, son and myself... too many crazy driver out there when it comes to the holiday... but it will be nice and relaxing too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We will stay home and play board games and the Wii, eat junk food and watch the ball drop with the kids. We do it every year :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We are staying home as well. I do not want to be on the roads with all the DRINKING.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Your plan sounds nice. Have fun. The hubby and I stay home and watch the ball drop. We say "look at those crazy people freezing their butts off just to see a crystal ball drop." We used to go out to a restaurant for dinner and drinks, but it is so exspensive and who needs to worry about getting pulled over. Unless you stay at a hotel or get a cab. Again too expensive. Not a big deal for us anymore. It's for the young ones.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 5:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've got to work all day (I still need to find a babysitter since my DD's daycare is closed), then plan on doing nothing tomorrow night and going to bed early. Yeah, I'm lame!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think we will stay in. I got a Calphalon electric grill for Christmas. I just might have to see how it cooks steaks.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We are staying home :) sounds perfect ~
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• stay home and watch the ball drop!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• We will be at the DJ Anjali & Incredible Kid new year's eve party.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2010