What do you do when you kids are upset at you?

I usually ignore them especially if they have been acting terrible.
Well for christimas they both got bikes (ages 7&9) girl & boy anyway they wanted to go ride their bikes but the weather has been ugly so much rain and it has been cold so when they ask me if they go ride their bikes I used to say "we'll see" so today the weather is still yucky no rain but cold and wet outside the only place they can ride is on the concrete and avoid puddles well they asked a gain and i had to say NO oh my god they threw a fit I told them why I have to say no and of course they don't want to hear it I just got on CM and told to find something else to do bc later you are going to do some studies they both went their own way one is on the XBOX and the other is playing some imaginary game with dolls and other toys. Well I guess as long as they are out of my hair that is all that matters for now...lol not to be mean but uh the are a handful...But we do do things with the kids only not at their timing...lol Thanks ladies for listening!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess I am not sure why they couldn't ride their bikes. Cold and wet is no big deal just let them ride for 15-20 minutes.
    That really sucks to get a gift you can't even use.
    You should have waited until summer or at least Easter to give them the bikes.
    Around here kids will ride their bikes in the snow. As long as they are dressed for the weather, I see no problem
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• OP here Well you are so right justgrape723 but they want me to be out there as well and I don't want to be outside right now I just got over a cold and still feeling yucky I told them this and they try to accomidate me somehow I am like no not today let mommy feeel bettr then I will maybe ride with you guys...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have three boys my oldest is four so when any of them get mad at me the tickle monster comes out. He! He! He! That always makes them happy again but they're still little. It's fun for me too.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Put them on a warm coat with a trash bag as a rain poncho and let them go at it. A little water never hurt anyone.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• yea...a little water never hurt. But we are outdoor people. Btw, I could careless if my son is upset with me anyways.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010