Move your butt or wear it mister Sick kids adult content

Looking back, What is the funniest sick kid(s) story?

My oldest told her teacher she needed to go to the nurse and she told her no, School calls me My little Angel was sick and in trouble she told the teacher ''move it and let me go or wear it.''

(The teacher was a f'`/@'`/ Witch anyhow)

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• This just happened this summer. My 4 yr old daughter & I where shopping at a Super Wal-mart...we where in the produce area and out of nowhere she says to me..."Mommy, I don't feel good." Out it all came...I was just able to get out of the way of the blast. I ran to get a plastic produce bag but the dispencer was empty. I was close enough to the Deli, I told them what was happening and I asked them if I could have a deli bag quickly. The girl behind the counter said I would have to by something to get a deli bag. I turned to my dd and out a bunch more came. I told the girl at the counter to call someone to come clean up what just happened. She looked at me like I had two heads!! She did give me some paper towel to put over it until they cleaned it up. Out of the mouths of Babes!!! LOL =-P
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I had one I told my fifth grade teacher I did not feel well and she told me to sit down I said I think something is going to happen she said you better sit down. Right as I turned to sit down I tosse my cookies onto her desk and lap. She looked at me and sent me to the nurses office.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my funny sick stories...

my 8 yr old dd was in the elevator going up to the drs office when she puked all over the place... we rode that elevator up and down twice just to let her finish puking (on the floor because it surprised us both and we werent ready)... the doors would open, people would start to get on, see what was happening, and back off telling us they would wait for the next elevator.

when my son was 3 we were at the check out in the market and he puked right there on the floor... he wasnt sick and I have no idea why he threw up... anyway he was SO proud and thought it was SO funny that he just kept telling every  one "I threw up at the grocery store!!!"

Anonymous

• lol Anonymous poster
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010