Is he dumb or what?

Ok my friend who has had 2 failed marriages and 3 kids and about 2 months ago she met a guy who is in his late 30's and she is in her late 40's he has a child but not married and she is married but seperated anyway he has been coming over alot and seems to be doing alot for her around the house and gave her kids ea. one hundred dollars for christmas and I am sure she got something really nice as well I just hope they are together for a very long time my guess is maybe since the relatioship is new all is fun and easy until they get to know eachother god bless them both he is throwing money like there is no tomorrow and she is just going with it her dh wasn't nothing like this guy I pray it all works out for her she seems to be happy for now..I hope it lasts.
Oh the reason I said is he dumb was bc he sure started to spend lots of money on them after knowing them for 2 months, but then again maybe he is just plain nice so hard to find nice guys these days...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe hes just a nice guy with the cash to spend....
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well maybe he does love her. I don't know any man that would throw money around like that, if he wasn't serious about the woman.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• What is your concern?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• This is not a good sign the relationship is going fast its what sounds like a whirlwind courtship the first stage in an abusive relationship please tell her to watch herself and her children. I do not want to be the wet blanket but just be careful or have her be careful..
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree with pinkdragon

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sounds like he is bad with money and really nice too... I say bad with money because he doesnt really know her and he is spending a lot... so he may just honestly be bad with money, trying to show off.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• could go either way
    but i am bitter, so i am betting it will good badly

lol-at myself saying i am bitter

good luck to her
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010