anyone's dh get pissy on his day off from work?

I know he's "all business", but dang! He's short with the ds, who's ecstatic his daddy is home to play with him. .and he's about to get b****-slapped from me, if he doesn't check himself!
Cheese&Rice!!..ok, I guess I just needed to vent.

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 5:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine gets pissy no matter what. He's worse then a female on her period.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I always give my hubby half hour to an hour after work to unwind before he helps or plays with our son. He needs to unwind. But on a day off??? IDK. Maybe ask him how much time he needs before going into Family/Home mode???
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• mine has wicked mood swings. I feel your pain poster. Some weeks my husband is a real creep, on the man-rag. Luckily this was a good week for us. (whew)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• pms for men thats what it is...my husband seems misrable sometimes if he isent working like he is programed to work only. hes happy to be home but sometimes i think he rather be at work. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I guess he feels (men in general) get this way bc they have to put up with crap at work and then come home and deal with the kids (especially if they can not behaive) yes they are kids but daddy does not want to deal with. My dh tends to yell at our kids and send them to their room I am like damn what was all that about you don't to use that sort of tone on them :( Hes like its just that I had a bad day or week Ill try to control myself I just wanted quiet until I get back to my self so I just leave him alone and let him relax and then he is ok and loving again :) Just leave him alone for now until he calls for you guys...I guess GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Not mine. Sorry you're going through it though.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2010