My boyfriend being demanding and wonting things clean clean about to make me snap

Ladies I need advice I am trying with boyfriend but I tell you I have a 17 year old handicapped daughter sometimes you put him and her together now I like to be clean but to me he goes over board just a few minutes ago he is cooking well here we go he has to clean the stove etc oh my oh my he is just a fussing now I am trying to learn hard as I can how to keep things clean and like I told him it seems like I cannot do anything right for you like you wanted me to change over night he said no nobody can do that I hate being mad but most times like now mad to where I don't wont to eat.

He's a good person cooks cleans etc but the cleaning part I say sometimes what is wrong with you and how much can a person clean if I should let him move in please tell me what to do so I can stay sane right now I have a bad cold daughter is kinda getting over hers and I sure did not need that I am going to snap one of these times like I said.

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• No do not have him move in. You are not ready.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Unless you want to ruin your relationship I would not let him move in.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If you are doing your part don't let him get to you I mean you can only do so much you are not SUPERWOMAN next time he cleans just try to keep it that way so that way he could get off your back atleast make it look like he likes it EX: if you have clutter somewhere just grab a bag and throw everything in there until you are able to get to it...unless you are like be you kind of just forget about it...lol If he don't miss it he won't remember what the heck you have...lol Just do what you can don't even sweat it or it will drive you insane.
    Like yesterday I had to clean our 2 bathrooms I kept putting it off and putting it off until finally I said I better do it or I am not gonna hear the end of it from my dh and of course it was time to give it a nice wipe and everything was fine he came to a clean bathroom...lol Just hang in there it is not the end of the world...Unless Jesus comes for us. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• tell him that isn't how you do things in your home and if he wants to live there he needs to get used to it
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would just have a long talk with him about it... how it upsets you! Especially if it is your house! Tell him cleaning isn't the most important thing to you... your daughter is! AND should be!! He just needs to chill!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Definitely not ready to move-in together.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2010