what should i do

i have been have pain on the right side of my pelvis. I have an IUD im scared that i could have a tubule pregnancy but i don't have bleeding. but i do have cysts on my ovaries so one could have popped im not sure what should i do..

jelly_beans_mom

Asked by jelly_beans_mom at 5:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Health

• Call your dr
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Go get an exam.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• How bad is the pain? How long has it been hurting? Do you have your appendics?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• bad but i can handle it but if something hits the spot it hurts really bad..2 or 3 day..yes..
    jelly_beans_mom

Comment by jelly_beans_mom (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Id go by the level of pain. It may just be that youre ovulating and that can cause cysts to become painful. I know cause I have one and it kills before and during my period. If you are worried then have your dr paged and find out what he/she thinks you should do. They know you better than we do and could help a lot more.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have an iud also and at times will have these pains. I mentioned it to my Dr who told me at my last exam that the iud can cause ovarian cysts and its pretty common. My sister also had this problem. I haven't had a problem in about a yr or so. I would think cysts but you should probably call and get your Drs advice to be sure. If the pain gets to bad, go to the er.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have bad pain when I ovulate sometimes, but if I was not ovulating and had pain like that I would go to the dr asap.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would call your Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2010