Could I still be pregnant?

Hi! My Name is Marayani...Well on Oct 25th Had unprotected sex then on Nov 1 i was spotting only when i wiped. Im suppose to start my period on Nov. 8th and today is Nov.10th and i just been spotting for the the best 3 days only when i wipe and it doesnt last all day, I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative.....Could I be Pregnant??

Baby_Lili

Asked by Baby_Lili at 7:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep. Definetely sounds like u could be pregnant wait a few days and test again. If neg wait a few more4 if it's still neg and u haven't started heavy go get a blood test.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 7:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Wait about a week and try the test again, It does sound like u could be pregnant. But if u have been stressed then that can cause it to be delayed also.
    supermomof924

Answer by supermomof924 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008