What is something that your Husband, Fiance, Significant other does that makes you happy?

After reading all the negative posts about men today, I thought I would switch it up!

Mine: When he plays with our son and I can hear them laughing down the hall :)

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Living and breathing..

My husband in and of himself makes me happy.. His actions are just the whip cream and cherries on top of my overall happiness.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• wrestling w/ our son (and daughter sometimes too) even though he always gets knees and elbows in terrible places.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• when he offeres to clean the bathtub for me lol sounds silly but im pregnant with two kids running around already cleaning the bath tub is getting hard for me.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• He comes home every night. I never have to wonder where he is nor who he is with nor what he is doing.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• When he hold me or hugs me for no reason. Hes the best dad ever. Playing and reading to our little boy. Hes an amazing man.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't have to worry about him cheating and/or beating on me. He is illegal substance free. He treats my kids, his step kids, as his own. He is a GREAT provider. I can go on and on...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• he pampers me, works long hard hours away from home so I am able to be a SAHM-being away so much must be hard on him but he rarely complains about it. He gets up with our son on mornings when he is home so I can sleep in. I have to kick him out of the kitchen to keep him from doing the dishes while I cook dinner because he just wants to help, and I just want him to relax. He isn't perfect--but he is perfect for me!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I love that every night, he wraps himself around me in bed and whispers "I am so in love with you. Goodnight" i always fall asleep smiling.
    And the way he is with our dd. It's beautiful.
    And the way he works so i can stay at home. The way he is always on my side.
    I could go on and on :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• cleans up after himself. He never leaves messes,or makes them

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Cooking for us.
    He is quitting smoking...it has been two weeks and one day so far!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 6:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010