how would you feel if your SO never compliments you but sees one of his females friends new pictures on facebook and tells you how pretty she looks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• that would make me pretty mad!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't do any of those sites... so, NOTHING to worry about. No good ever comes of that stuff. You find someone you went to school with, make friends with them, and then tell HIM how nice that guy looks! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Men are idiots and I would be mad
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Tell him that it offends you and hurts your feelings that he can't compliment you and he has no problem with it when it comes to other females. Just talk it out. Ask him how he would feel if you complimented other men in his presence (or at all). The point is to let him know that it really bothers you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• shady...but men aren't known for their brains/common sense.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It would hurt and I would say something to him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Shitty!!!
    But what the hell.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• upset.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Me personally.

If my husband never complimented me, that would bother me far more and long before I ever caught him complimenting someone else.
    It's important for partners to make an effort to make each other feel: loved, wanted, desired, appreciated...etc.. as much and as often as possible. This I would be addressing with my husband first and foremost in this type of situation. I would want to know why he never compliments me, I would want him to know how that makes me feel, and why it's important to me (nay..important to "us") that he does compliment me..

As far as him complimenting the picture of someone else. Whether or not that bothered me would depend on: Is it a new pic? Has it been awhile since he has seen her? Does he do this often? Does he compare me to the other women he compliments? Why does he not compliment me to begin with. The answers to those questions, would determine how I would handle this part.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would be very upset!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 6:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010