Spiritual Cleansing adult content

Lately I feel like my hubby has allowed something dark to attach to him. He gives me an evil glare when my oldest asks me ?s about God, and recently started GROWLING and speaking jibberish when he is asleep.
I believe in God and I want my husband back, help me please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• the oil doesn't need to be annointed. just run to the store, grab some olive oil, dip your finger in it and start anointing. you can annoint the doors for now until you speak to someone who knows more about attached spirits.

it's not really the oil that does the "job", for lack of a better word. it's the name you use. and the name you use is Jesus Name.
    Anonymous

• get some oil, and anoint each door, front door, back door, bedroom doors, kitchen door, ect. over the door, just a dab of oil on your finger, and as you're putting the oil on (olive oil is fine) pray, In Jesus Name rebuke all spirits from going into the house, passing through the door, ect.
    Anonymous

• *evil spirits* make sure you're specific about it. sorry
    Anonymous

• I'm not Christian, so this might not help you as much, but I believe that most likely, he is just changing. His views on God may have changed, he may be slipping into anger and depression because of things that have happened in his life lately. BUT, if that's NOT the case, and there ARE evil influences going on, I believe the counter to evil is love. If you are afraid, nothing you do is going to help. Don't be afraid of whatever this is, it's not dangerous, it's just an imbalance that needs to be corrected. Just love him and help him love in return. Touch him and feel your love flow into him and give him a reason to return affection and loving feelings. Share unflinchingly of your love and evil will be gone, balance will return. Help him find balance with other things in his life, are there things he has been spending too much time on and others that have been neglected?

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• What if its ''attached'' to him?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• do you go to church? if so, talk to your pastor about it, or if you feel more comfortable talking to a woman, talk to the pastor's wife about it. they can help you by praying for you and him, praying against the spirit, and also give you some more advice. i'm not EXACTLY sure how it works, the evil spirit may be able to pass through the doors since his being attached to him. i've never actually had to deal with attatched evil spirits, but when i was younger there was one in our house and i was very sensitive to it one night. my dad annointed every door that night and i went to sleep better. i mean i was freaked out. ask someone if it is safe to annoint him at night, while he's sleeping, or just ask him if he'd be ok with you annointing him yourself. if he does have a spirit attached to him he won't go for it, if it's bad enough it could go bad if you do it while he's sleeping, this is why you need to ask someone that knows. GL
    Anonymous

• I don't believe it can "attach" to him. I think evil just exists, it is not a thinking, sentient thing. Restore balance and it will go away.

The anointing just seems fear based to me. Don't fear anything, evil sticks around for fear. Just love, that's all you need.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I had a bottle of olive oil secretly annointed he tossed it out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• annointed= blessed, not fear based faith based
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Probably because he feels upset that you're sneaking around getting olive oil blessed lol. Don't read too much into that, I would be angry if my husband were being secretive and trying to bless me without my knowledge too.

Have you tried talking to him openly about this? Does he share your faith?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010