I want to make a bold statement...

what do you think it should be? I'm 27 w a kid...I have already dyed my hair, in processes of losing some weight, and changing my hair. What else could I do?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 6:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• boob job?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• fashion makeover... new clothing style, step out of your box and try some flashy eye makeup too! Good luck

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Depends on what style you are going for. You could get a piercing in your cheek or something (some people look really cool with them..others not so much)
    Do you want to be super classy or a little hard rock? What kind of statement do you want to make?
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 6:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I want a super sexy look....like if you wee to look at me you would be instanly jealous (and if confident in yourself you will give me kudos) and think damn who husband she sleeping with...even though I'm not. lol I thought about getting a tattoo in a non conventional area...pierce down below....playboy bunny I guess.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• if you get the tattoo and piercing thats not really showing others is it if u get my meaning? your man will see it yes but trying to make a BOLD statement needs moreIMO
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yeah...maybe it's one of those tings where you take small steps and the big change will revel it self over time....manicure here, pedicure there, hair cut/color change, weight loss, new clothes...BAM!! A whole new person. I am so doing the tattoos. I thought about getting "Vegas" right above my pubic bone. Not for the obvious reasons lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2010