What is your daily routine day and night? (doing for yourself only)

Like at night getting ready for bed and by the time you get up oh and can you please be specific on what creams and stuff you do for yourself and let me know if it has worked well for you.

Mine is I wash my face (caress soap)...(if I don't take a shower that night) take my contacts out brush my teeth use alittle rogaine on my head arrgg then I put on some bio-oil on my face then I go to bed then I wake up and do the opposite of what I did the night before and then at night is starts all over again.

Thanks Ladies for sharing!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• before bed, I take a shower, wash my face with Cetaphil and wash my hair with Hair one and sometimes Nexxus conditioner and I put St. Ives collagen elastin moisturizer on my face, slather my body with bath and body works cream and cetaphil lotion on my legs. Brush my teeth, i shave my legs if i need to. In the AM, I wash my face, brush my teeth, take a shower and repeat the lotion/moisturizer routine.
    This has worked for me, i love the way my skin feels and i like the way i smell when i go to bed.
    Jordansmommy777

Answer by Jordansmommy777 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010