I gave had a c-section delivery on oct. 25th... it has been little past 2 weeks and sex drive is insane! I know the doctors told me wait 6 weeks but...

was wondering if i could resume with sex this early? I had a follow up check up on my incision and my ob said it looked great and it healed up... I'm not in pain anymore and my bleeding is almost gone... I read on forums that some women start having sex before the 6 weeks and they were fine... what's your opinion on this?

(let a side that I know i will need to use protection and be gentle)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you feel like you wont hurt then go for it your body will tell you when to stop. My first c-sec i waited 1 1/2 wks with the second i waited 3wks.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have a c-section but we only waited 3.5 weeks to... We were careful and it didn't hurt anything!! I think you should listen toy our body and just go with it.
    DandyL

Answer by DandyL at 7:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• OMG DONT DO IT. After mine I felt great and wanted sex... so we did and afterwards it was SO SO painful.... even the orgasm b4 sex hurt but I still did it... Good luck if you try!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I waited 3 weeks and It kinda hurt. I had a c section too. If you feel like you'll be ok go ahead you can always stop as bad as that sucks lol
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 7:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I delivered natural an i waited like maybe 2 weeks i was craving it lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am telling you, wait. I had sex two weeks following... not smart at all... I was able to do so as long as it was gentle at about 3.5 weeks; but please hold out, you do not want to cause an infection or worse injure yourself...

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• WELL, LUCKILY IF YOU DIDNT GIVE BIRTH THROUGH THE VAGINA, AND DECIDED TO HAVE SEX JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER BIRTH, I TELL YA, IT WOULD BE LIKE A HOTDOG MOVING IN A HALLWAY.

YOUR MAN WOULDNT BE ABLE TO FEEL A THING =\
    Anonymous