umbrella stroller question

How old does a baby need to be to use one? Is it supportive enough for a child under a year?

DianalovesRich

Asked by DianalovesRich at 7:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine is 6mo to 55lbs. it is a maclaren volo.
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 7:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes, we bought my granddaughter one when she was like two weeks old... We just wrapped her up good in blackets and buckled it.. The only thing bad about those things is someone tall has a hard time pushing it because it's so low... My poor dad was having back issues from pushing his great granddaughter when we went shopping!!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• they need to hold their head up well. so about 6 months.
    Anonymous

• Thanks! Guess I could have looked that up myself, but I never know if I can trust that info. Anyway, I was wanting the cheap $12 ones at Walmart. I'll go look to see if they're the same.
    DianalovesRich

Answer by DianalovesRich at 7:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• About 6 months.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008