My son is stationed at Camp Pendleton and says that he doesn't have a way to recieve mail due to no personnel address? How does he get one? He lives in the barracks..

Marinemom200854

Asked by Marinemom200854 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Technology

• He can get a P.O Box at the Post Office on post.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Ditto above, some barracks have mail boxes but for those that don't a PO box is a good option.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You can send mail to people serving in the dessert in Iraq... are you sure there isnt something he is trying to pull over on you? Are you sure that is where he is?

Anonymous

• That's a lie. I sent my husband mail all the time when he was living in the barracks on a base. He has a personal address and mail will be handed out to him at mail time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I wrote to my son when he was in Camp Pendleton, I can't remember if it was a p.p. or not tho. It doesn't sound right that he can't get his mail.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Pendleton Marines have addresses. They also have the option of getting a PO box at the base post office.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'd look into it more. There's always a way of getting mail to him! :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2010