going thru the change

I just had a hysterectomy and am being pushed into THE CHANGE can someone please tell me what to expect and how to deal without hormone pills or patches

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Health

• Menopause - People Who Are Going Through Menopause
    People Who Are Going Through Menopause. dsaucier ... Most Viewed. Menopause Wisdom: Do You Know What to Expect? Menopause And Perimenopause · Hot Flash ...
    www.healthcentral.com/menopause/c/role/1 -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I'm obviously not going through it yet, but I do know from hearing about it from all the women in my family that you can expect hot flashes, sweating, mood swings, etc. Some people deal with it better than others. If you already have a short fuse, the mood swings could literally make you insane. My mom is practically bipolar since she started menopause. My aunt, on the other hand, deals with it very well. There are herbs and vitamins that are supposed to help keep you balanced, but a lot of them can interfere with prescription medications you may be on. Talk to your doctor or search for some menopause information on webmd about what kinds of things you can do to prepare. Good luck!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• There are some wonderful supplements for this issue that can really benefit you and keep you on an even keel if you are interested I will gladly consult you for free just e-mail me with your symptoms and all. God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 11:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• If you are open to natural remedies for the symptoms of menopause, PM me for more information.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

MentorByDesign