very horrible 2010, any spells i can do for a wonderful 2011

family suffered death-father, near death illness-brother, teen-niece illness and no idea what it is, daughter's autism,uncle-brain tumor, aunt-breast cancer back
and of course to top it off , nasty end of my relationship with my childs father

would like to bring in the new year with some healthy mind, body and soul
spell (if you call it) or medatation
maybe i can resite in am before rising or bedtime before sleep

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Was 2011 better?

LoViNmYbAbIeSs

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Mantra's work pretty efficiently.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Light a green candle for prosperity (it can draw not only financial prosperity but also in other areas of your life like a good job, good friends, etc.) and if you can find a green candle that smells like some sort of greenery (pine, evergreen, etc.) even better. Burn some Sandalwood incense if you can.

While your green candle is burning, sit and meditate on it for a while by gazing at it (literally, called candle-gazing). Don't stare directly at the flame, you'll burn your retinas. But as you gaze at your candle, sit a ponder the things you hope to come about in 2011. What things do you want to happen for it to be a good year? It would even be a good idea to write these down as you meditate. But get them in mind and focus on them. And as you gaze at your candle, SEE them happening. Picture in your mind these things happening. Build up the expectation and excitement for these things to happen like you already........
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• ........know that they're going to. And when you reach a point where you feel your most excitement and anticipation for these good things to come about, speak them out loud.

Say "2011 is going to be a wonderful year because...." and list out everything that is going to happen. i.e. "2011 is going to be a wonderful year because I am going to get a good/better job, I am going to meet awesome friends, I'm going to better my relationships with my family" etc., etc. and so on. Speak these things to happen.

Say your mantra of good things to come over and over until it is engrained in you to where you have absolutely no doubts that they will happen.

Then blow out your candle and go do something happy, whether it's reading a good book, enjoy a glass of wine to ring in the New Year, or whatever.

Oh, and do this on New Year's Eve perhaps about an hour before the New Year will start. Give yourself plenty of time so that.....
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• .....so that by the time Midnight happens and it is the first moments into the New Year, you are already excited for it to begin.

Sorry this was so long-winded.

Good luck! I hope that 2011 brings you many blessings, accomplishments, and happiness and I hope that it gets better and better for you from here!

Blessed Be!
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Also, I just spoke to my boyfriend about this (he's my teacher) and he wanted me to add a couple of things to this:

Along with the green candle for prosperity, light a white candle for blessing as well as to purify any negative energies and, if you can, get some frankincense incense and some myrrh incense to bring about good health for yourself and for your loved ones. If you can also get a stick of sage, which would work in harmony with the white candle for purifying negative energies.

Hope this helped!
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am a firm believer that if you have to ask for a spell.. you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. Good luck with having a better year..I know 2010 has been rough for many people.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 11:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well this is just an old family tradition - Drink champagne on New Years Eve at the stroke of midnight. New Years Day eat pork, black eyed peas, and greens for wealth.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If you were able to do a magical spell I would turn your soon to be ex into a fly and then get a very large fly swatter
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010