Are you psychic? Can you answer this question? added details in my answers! I am getting more.

I do have abilities but I feel that I can't read this accurately because I live here.

The guy who lived here with his two kids died in a accident. He ended up going over an overpass with his two kids. They all died. My question is, did he do it on purpose. I do have some details I can't give yet because I want this to be as accurate as possible. I don't have any pics of just the apartment. All of them have either me or my son and I wanna be anonymous.
This place is haunted btw but lucky for me, it's mild.
Thank you for any help you can give me:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• He loved them and I suggest annointing your house and When you do get that negative feeling Tell him that it was not his fault and its okay to move on. God took him first to keep him from watching those babies suffer and those kids are safe and welcome in Gods kingdom
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would need a bit more of the mans background to be able to tell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• He was divorced. Do you want that detail of what was written on the wall?
    I am going online to read his obituary and I will give you some of those details. Is that fine?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Go for it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I just need a little detail. Normally I dont broadcast I can do it but what little you gave kind of drove me in
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would think that living there would help you be able to see it more accurately. The friend i know who really is psychic picks up on subtle energies by actually going to the place & spending time there.

How can we just answer that without anymore details?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I get a feeling that he did it on purpose. I get that vib and it has a negative energy but I want to make sure it's not just me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• google is driving me nuts. He has an intersting last name. I am gettin on it though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I wish I were
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• just saying that I am still here and I think I may have found the newspaper online.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010