why does having sex after giving birth (c-section or vaginal) feel like your a virgin again?

I haven't had sex yet still recooperating...but was wondering do all woman feel tight again afterwards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Actually, I was a little looser afterwards, which was fine with me (I used to be super tight before). If you're worried about getting too loose, do your Kegel exercises.
    Anonymous

• I did for awhile which i always was tight before i got prego it all depends on ur body
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I just got the 6 week check up & the doc gave me the go ahead - so i did.
    It hurt really bad where i had tore from labor and had stitches, so i am gonna try to give it a little more time to heal and try again.
    MamaInky

Answer by MamaInky at 8:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my midwife said use lube so it hurts less. But It still hurt for a little then it went away. It will get better.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 8:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I WISH it felt like I was a virgin again! At my six week, my doctor told me to take another MONTH before getting back in bed, yikes! But now that time has gone by as well and we still haven't. We've tried, but OUCH! I'm starting to worry how we'll ever be able to do this! :(
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2008