what are some of the oddest questions you saw this last year on here adult content

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'll work backwards.................

Honorable mention goes to: The myriad of "Am I/Could I be pregnant questions"... some of those have some unique twist to them I must say.

2nd place: What do you think balls smell like?

And the #1 spot..............drum roll please.................

Goes to you FP.. When you first started asking questions about the soon to be ex and his behaviors, you not only asked a "fresher" set of questions that what we usually get around here. But you also handled them with just the right amount of humor that I'm sure was much needed for the situation that was going on. ((BTW: Glad to see the humor still stands & that you are starting to find some much need peace and happiness these days. Slow going I know, but the "going" is what counts...... )
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• LOL to be honest some of yours lol
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I had unprotected sex, but we both pee afterwards, could I be pregnant.
    Still shaking my head over that one.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Just yesterday somebody asked what men's balls smell like. That was weird.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Where does breastmilk come out of,is it the nipple or the whole breast?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• What about the one where the mom said her infant feel a good 5 feet and was acting weird but was waiting till a little later to see if he'll act normal to take him in. Some people....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am ALWAYS odded out w/ the am I pregnant questions. How would we know!!!!! We don't know you!!!! Pee on a stick if you think you're knocked up, sheesh.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i did not think i would get any mentioned as my strap on pensis anal loving fetish ex questions were real
    could not have made that crap up a few moths ago - i myself would have been screaming troll-LAMO

unless you are talking about the "caption needed silly ones" those are just silly, clear my mind of serious issues

for 2011, i am not dating anyone at all, ...
    so if i do date and find another man who pressures me to raping him in his ass until he bleeds-you have my permission to beat me upside the head until i too am bleeding as much as an ass with a 14 inch rubber dildo crammed up it

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010