What is wrong with my male cat!?!

Here is the deal my male cat use to try to hump our female cat who is fixed and doesnt like him but he hasnt done that in months now my male cat will get in our bed and get all sweet and lovie and then he tries to hump me and only me! WHY?!?!?

SarahMerritt_22

Asked by SarahMerritt_22 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pets

• I had a teacup poodle that I rescued and this is the way it was explained to me. After she got use to us, she statrted humping ME when I was holding her. I was told that it means she has accepted me as her human but I do not own her.

Best answer I was told so far and my vet said that is one way to explain it.
    flutterby.16

Answer by flutterby.16 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LOL you smell like female. I used to have a cat who did the same thing.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Get the cat fixed. Simple solution. Oh. And fixing a male cat is a LOT cheaper than a female.
    crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have a male cat that likes to bite (love bites) but I've never seen him hump anything. I think I might die laughing if I did, lol!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Flutterby that is how i thought it was too
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008