Do you use an agenda or any other planner?

**I use an agenda, as does my DF, we also have a master dry erase calendar to look ahead 2 months for anything the whole family needs to be aware of, like work schedule, doctor appts, play groups, etc.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 8:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a daily planner for college, which has room for all our appts. Plus a huge block calendar in our kitchen. Each day is a 3x3 inch square which is plenty of room for all our stuff. I even wrote down some new tv show premiers;)
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nope.. It's just me and the husband these days. So we pretty much just play it by ear and fly by the seat of our pants these days.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have a weekly calendar in my purse and a monthly calendar with space for all members living under the roof on the fridge.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would be LOST with out my planner...have been that way forever...remember when I was in school after my dad past i misplaced it....thought I would have a nervous breakdown!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have a general household planner, plus a small calendar that I can carry in my purse for monthly appointments.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010