diaper rash and bad parenting. adult content

i'm sorry but my daughter has never had diaper rash not even the slightest bit. you wanna know why? i change her whenever she wets or poops!!!! i wash her!!! i put her in clean clothes!! unless your child has super ultra sensitive skin there is no excuse for really bad diaper rash!! i hate when parents constantly complain their kid has it... STOP LEAVING THEM SIT IN THEIR WET DIAPER ALLL DAY LONG! god! thats just as bad as the parents who constantly smoke cigarettes around their kids and wonder why they are always coming down with ear infections, coughs, asthma, upper respiratory infections... well duh you idiots you are blowing your damn smoke in their faces all day long!!!!! ughhh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I changed my daughter every time she peed and pooped and she still got an occasional diaper rash. I dont' think you're a pediatrician.

WHY BABIES GET DIAPER RASH
    Start with ultra sensitive skin, add the chemicals and moisture of urine and stools, cover the area with a diaper that rubs back and forth, and you have diaper rash. This damaged skin is susceptible to the invasion of bacteria and yeast, which can make the rash worse.

genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Wow...way to judge a book by its cover. My dd has had a rash due to an allergic reaction to diaper changes. Some kids are just prone to rashes and some kids are always sick regardless if a parent smokes or not. GROW UP!!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• so you honestly think its ok to smoke in front of children? no, YOU grow up. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• WOW! Couldn't even bear to put your name on this one?

My DD had a diaper rash. It was caused by the pharmacy putting the wrong dosing instructions on some antibiotics. From that point on, she was prone to them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• devilkids of good parents get rashes too. Some kids just have very sensitive skin. It doesn't mean they're being neglected

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• was "you wanna know why?" the question here? Because this really just sounds like a rant :) My kids didnt have bad rashes. I think my son was really the only one we had some problems with. But seeing how you dont KNOW know what is causing these rashes i think you should stop judging. Diaper rashes CAN be caused by Simple irritation (what you are talking about OOORRRRR Yeast infection, Bacterial infection, Seborrhea (cradle cap). . So no dear it's NOR just bad parenting....as a matter of FACT that is only 1/4 of what COULD be the cause.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/babys-diaper-rash

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Diaper rash does not mean the parent is a bad parent. Get over yourself. Stop judging others because you are not a perfect parent. I changed my son every 2 hours, if he needed it or not and he still got diaper rash...it happens and has nothing to do with parenting skills.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• my dd broke out in a diaper rash that almost bleed cuz we changed our brand of diapers but it took my forever to figure out cuz i was also breast feeding so i thought it was something i ate and she had a reaction to it! some kids just have rashes! but i do agree if ur not changing the diapers and they get a rash its ur fault! some people just shouldnt b parents!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i understand some babies have sensitive skin and that is why they get them, thats fine, i'm not talking about regular diaper rash, i'm talking about hardcore blistering bubbly diaper rash. i'm sorry but that CAN be prevented! it takes lots of extra care but it CAN be gotten rid of and it DOESN'T have to come back!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Did I say it was OK TO SMOKE in front of a child...??? Where did I SAY THAT ANON! Please you hide behind a silly little computer screen pretending to be a total BA PLEASEEEE YOU grow up kk :)
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010