How many times have you been to McDonalds (drive through)and they forgot to put something in your bag or bags???

I make sure to check the bags before i leave!!!

JazzyJes

Asked by JazzyJes at 8:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I dont pull away till I have checked the bag. Ive got home too many times while in a hurry and there was something or a few items missing. Always check !!
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It's not just McDonald's! It's all drive thru's. It's a crazy world in fast food!!!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• maybe 1% of the time or less......
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I ALWAYS check the bag before i pull away from the window. bc when i dont-somethngs always missing. !
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i always check before i leave too. and i don't care if they look at me all pissy.....they forget something more times than not!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They forget straws a lot and condiments
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 9:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I've only had 1 store forget stuff, but they've done it multiple times. No other McD's has forgotten stuff besides this one. Oh wait...that was BK. Um...I don't think I've ever had stuff missing from McD's.
    Anonymous

• the worst is when they forget straws.. I almost always ask for extras now and keep a stash in the glove box for when we are on the go!
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 12:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Too many times. I hate it when I am in the mood for the rare mcnuggets and barbecue sauce and they forget the sauce. Same with Arby's.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It's not just McDonald's it's almost all fast food places. And it's usually every time. I sent dh out to chick fil a last week for a carton of slaw to put on my chili dog, and they gave him chicken salad.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2010