Restating the Palin question...

Perhaps this makes more sense to all of you:

For those of you who, in another thread, said you would prefer Sarah Palin in the White House to Barack Obama.. what is the reason for that preference?

Asked by gdiamante at 8:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Can I have another choice? I did not want either one.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They are both worse than dog shit so I said neither. Anyone who thinks either would be a good candidate needs to get mental health services immediately. Not an attack for the easily offended just stating my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Wow, why don't you just read the other Palin questions. Obsessing much?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I did read the other Palin questions...and everyone was complaining about the question in the most recent thread. I thought maybe this would make more sense. I'm not obsessing... just curious to see the actual answers.

Comment by gdiamante (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If she becomes president I will move out of the country or at least try to. I have never had a huge problem with people in the white house, but Palin is where I draw the line.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 8:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't think she is ready to be President but .....She is better than Obama any day. It's as simple as that
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'd pick palin over Obama. I'd pick my kindergartener over Obama. If your looking to pick peoples brains, her opinions and values more align with mine. Maybe some people just pick the lesser of what they think are the two evils, or just stick with their party. Either way she holds no office, she's not running for anything. Yet people, mostly dems have obsessed over her for 2 years. I think its a little amusing.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Since she's not running, it's a strange question, but I would definitely pick her over Obama. She states her mind. She doesn't pussy foot around. She's not afraid to make decisions. She gets rid of corruption instead of being corrupt. She cuts spending, instead of escallating it. She does what she promises to do. She isn't wishy-washy. Although I don't agree with all her beliefs, I don't have to wonder what her opinion is on an issue. She clearly staes it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Barack Obama is an evil little person.

And, he's a Democrat.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think the REAL question should be WHY, two years later, does Palin still have libs on their heels?! What are you so afraid of?! If she wasn't a threat to liberal ideals, she would be the furthest from anyone's mind!!

Ever notice that questions about HILLARY with regards to 2012 are RARELY, if ever, brought up?! Why is that?! Could it be because conservatives don't find her to be a threat?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2010