How did you know he was "the one"

I knew from the start when i asked what he looked for in a woman and he said Someone who is caring and understand and someone he can have a deep conversation with, I also knew when we hung out for the first time and he didnt even try to kiss me or make a move (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• honestly? I wasn't like 100% convinced at the I do's. But a week later when he quit his job (traveling) for one where he'd be home for dinner every night and then the week after THAT when I learned I was pregnant.... it became apparent very quickly I'd been led to just the right person for me :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I knew because my favorite food is a Greek dish called Gemista and on our first date he made Gemista for me!! He didn't know I liked it, but he's half Greek and he wanted to impress me..:P
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 8:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I knew from the beginning. He was just so different from all the other guys I had ever dated. I loved that he truely made an effort to learn about me and the things I like. Another thing I loved was that he never tried to make a move on me.
    babyjsmom11

Answer by babyjsmom11 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't know. I just knew. The moment I saw him in 6th grade I knew he would always be that special one, no matter how things turned out. Thankfully we ended up together, and no matter who we were with growing up, we always thought of each other. He was always the one that I somehow knew I would never forget....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Who knows. We met in high school. What does any girl look for in high school? We've been married 31 years. Whatever it was, he had it. He still does.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2010