have you had your teeth professionally whitened?

tell me about ....he good, the bad, the results, the type.
I am thinking about getting it done
how much did you pay??

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i just use the Crest White Strips, they work great for me. Everyone thinks I get them done by the dentist but i tell them no, i use crest White Strips
    Karkie22

Answer by Karkie22 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes, twice. Once, about 10 years ago; again this past summer. I was disappointed both times. My teeth are not bad at all but I just wanted to brighten them up a bit. Both times, the change was noticeable for about 2 days before going back to what I originally had. I don't drink anything but water and I adhered to the white diet for 2 weeks (the recommendtion is 3 days) so it wasn't what I was eating. It cost $300 each time (originally $500 but they were having a promotion). So not worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My cousing got hers whitened with a laser and they really didnt look that white. I would like to have it done but I drink too many drinks that stain your teeth so it would probably do no good. Have you tried the Listerene whitening wash that worked for a friend of mine. I think its kind of pricey to get your teeth whitened at the dentist
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• my dentist is running a special until 2-1-11 for $100.00
    justgrape723

Comment by justgrape723 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• NEver had.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I use pearl drops works great and no damage to the enamel
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2011