How many of you have been married to a gay man, and how did you find out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, he is now your husband!
    Anonymous

• Actually he's not...but thanks for the lame joke. My friends husband acts very strange...I have suspicions and she has said a few things as well...just curious...anybody?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• never married a gay guy but growing up our friend was gay and we all had suspicions but we all "dated" him but by the end of middle school it was clear as day. lol we all remained best of friends and still are til this day. he always told me (at the end of high school when he finally came out to EVERYONE not only our group) that he would go straight for me. haha no thanks i know where you have been. but still think its funny that he was my first "peck" kiss lol. anyway its not ALWAYS plain to see.. some men dont want people to know so they go the extra mile to make it not so obvious. what are the things you are noticing?? some guys just have weird personalities lol
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It could be that he's bisexual... could be that he's just a little bit more feminine than the average guy... could be that he was raised with mostly females... could be a lot of things.
    If the wife suspects that he is gay, then SHE needs to talk to him about it... otherwise, it's no one else's business whether he is or not... She may be okay with it if he is... never can tell.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Never been. I agree with another poster; he might be bisexual.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2010