looking to young i guess

So im 26 years old and granted look like i could still be a teenager. I was out shopping today with my 20month old and MIL when some older lady and her husband asked me why i was pregnant and had a little one when i wasnt even out of high school yet then looked at my MIL and said she must be a terrible parent to let her daughter get pregnant at a young age. LOL are you kidding me people some of us age well and look young dont assume because we look young we are that young. Anyone have this happen to them? Good god im glad i didnt have my 9year old with me cuz i wouldnt have heard the end of it lol or they would have though he was my brother. Now yes i was young when i had him.

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am 24 years old and I was told the other day that I looked 17 years old, I was shocked. I have always looked younger then I am. I have a 6 year old son and a 4 year old daughter so yes I do know how you feel.

timsangel

Answer by timsangel at 9:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am 27 and look maybe 18 years old. I have a 4 year old and people assume way TOO much.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I get that all the time lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• THERE'S 9 yrs. between my brother and me...and 8 yrs. between my daughter and my brother.
    Everyone thought we ALL belonged to MY mom,she just waited 8 yrs. or so between kids(ha ha).
    But looking younger than you are has to be better than looking older than you are...right??
    I did the 'looked 18 from the age of 14 through 28 or so'. I was always glad it worked out that way...
    looked older when I really wasn't and looked younger when I wished I was(ha ha)!!
    ConnieLea

Answer by ConnieLea at 3:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2011