HOW STUPID CAN SOMEBODY BE

MY TEENAGERS FATHER IS SITTING IN THE COUNTY FOR NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT. THERE 17 AND 15 AND THIS IS LIKE HIS 10TH TIME DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN EX SPERM DONOR LIKE THAT OR KNOW SOMEBODY IN THAT SAME SITUATION?teen girlteen boy

19angie74

Asked by 19angie74 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My father can't get his passport because of back child support for myself and my two older brothers, I am 25. lol He still owes my mother 6,000 and the state much more(he has to repair the welfare aid my mother got for us when he wasn't paying). If he comes back to our home state he can be arrested.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• lol if it werent for me my x would be there too, but I know he wont learn and I know I wont get paid so I make him do all my car repairs and then I write Child Support Enforcement and tell them how much he "paid" me which is just what I would have paid someone else to fix my car. It doesnt make sense to say he owes me XXXX this much money when you know you will never see it. Its only as good as monopoly money then! (some men you cant get that out of them either tho I know that just an example) he is just a deadbeat dad.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• yes. My SIL's ex dh is a PHARMACIST and is unemployed by choice. he has gotten away with not paying child support. Makes me sick for his two boys 9 and 12.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 9:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My daughter's dad hasn't had a License for about 10 Years b/c he Refused to Pay CS! The kicker is; he was only ordered to pay $50 a week- That is what you call a " Low- Life!"

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Look at your Child Support state website for a list of "deadbeat parents' and you will see lists of parents that owe thousands of dollars in child support. Someone in my state owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back support.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010