Whats a girl to do?

Last night my husband made pork chops. I dont care for pork to begin with but I like to keep an open mind. To my amazement it smelled wonderful....but things don't seem to taste the same as they smell I guess. It was horrible. Him and the kids liked it. I thought it was too sweet. I dont think sweet stuff mixes with regular food at all. Keep your fruit in your fruit salad I say! But I covered it in A1 and ate it anyway. It was edible then... I think it made my husband a little sad, but I just couldnt eat it "as is" if you will. What would or have you done in this case? I am not a great cook (I like to experiment and it usually backfires but sometimes I get something real good) and Ill even cover my own food in something else or just not eat it at all its so bad. that was the 1st time my husband made something I didn't like so I didn't know what to do. I thought covering it and eating it was better than throwing it out and telling him how gross I thought it was. ??

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 9:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I love pork............I'll take your serving.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• idk.....usually sweet and savory is a good combo, especially for pork. but anyway, i would probably be so stunned that my hubby actually cooked something i would have to be resuscitated before i could eat anything........i would have just eaten it and called it good since i know my hubby wouldn't cook it again anyway lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I woulda just said it is something I dont like. Doesnt mean its bad i just dont like it. He should hjave made you chicken or something,
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• To be honest and it could just be the way you wrote it - but if the positions were reversed I think the ladies would have ripped your husband a new one, they are being kind to you.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 4:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2010