what was your families reactions when you made the big announcement?

when you and thee father of your baby told your family u were expecting how did they react? were they mad, shocked, or did they already suspect it?

Smiles0305

Asked by Smiles0305 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• they were happy and excited.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My mom was excited, very excited, overely excited
    My sister was happy but she cried, probably shock, she was 12

Everyone else was shocked but happy for me
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• we didnt tell my family when i got pregnant with my son. his mom figured it out before anybody else did and she was shocked more then anything else. my mom eventually found out and was madder then hell because i was in my senior year of highschool. his mom helped out with everything during the whole pregnancy which i love her for.
    timsangel

Answer by timsangel at 9:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Shocked! My kids are 18 years apart!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 9:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• for me it was more like well lets see if you make it paqst 3 months. and i thought to myself geez thanks but after i made it past 3 months they were happy they just wanted to make sure i made it past the 1st tri-mester before getting excited.
    Glowey

Answer by Glowey at 9:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• My mom was THRILLED and had a great relationship with all three of my kids
    DH's parents acted like they could of cared less and went on with a story from 20+ years ago...makes me sad to this day and they really are not at all close with any of the kids
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• for my first pregnancy everyone was excited! This time around everybody said they knew already. n wanted to know y i didn't tell them before now. I just started telling people around christmas.
    Smiles0305

Comment by Smiles0305 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I WAS MORE SURPRISED THEN THEY WERE BECAUSE I WAS TOLD I COULDNT HAVE ANYMORE BABIES I WENT IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE NEXT MORNING THERE A DOCTOR CAME IN AND TOLD ME THEY HAD TO STOP GIVING ME PAIN PILLS BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT.
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• 19angie74 ur blessed. I know your mind was racing. God is Good!
    Smiles0305

Comment by Smiles0305 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• They asked "Why the delay?" (Both of my sisters were teen moms) Lol! Kidding. (Don't get butt-hurt, it was a joke) They were happy. My mama, sisters', and oldest niece were all stoked to have an itty bitty baby to love on again. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010