would a dr be able to tell

on a first timer just how long it was when she had sex? we found out that our son has been sexting with a girl friend of his and they are taking her to dr to check her out and see if they have been sexually active. my son says they haven't but at this point we can't trust either one. since they are lying and been covering up their acts. my concern though is that maybe she has already had sex with another boy before mine and they will blame it on him. my son has admitted he has had sex but claims not with this girl. so my question is as above, would the dr be able to tell if it was just recently or if she has had sex awhile back? some how i'm not surprised he has had sex cause he has always been a ladies boy and we have found and heard stuff before which indicated that he was at least doing stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• They wouldn't be able to tell how long ago unless it was VERY recent.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• no, unless it was within hours of the appt
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Why are you doing this? I think this is terribly invasive. if you haven't been able to reach him by talking, and no one's pregnant, then what in the world can this accomplish excpet humiliation?
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 9:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i wish they had taken her today cause apparently they were along together on monday night...i'm kinda upset that they never iondicated that their daughter was trouble. i'm not soley blaming them or her i'm sure my son helped a lot with his raging hormones but we thought when he said he was going over there and they watch her like a hawk that they were going to be home and apparently they weren't so it's like they texted before hand and she backed out of going to dinner with her family and when we got back from vacation on monday night he went to meet up with her. had i known about her i would of double checked that they were home as well. we just thought she was a good girl and parents kept track of her and wouldn't of allowed him to come over unless they were home.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am trying to figure out why it matters that they had sex or not. If the girl is not pregnant. I should not matter. It is not like they can sue you for deflowering their daughter or anything.

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i'm not sure i get you...doing what asking. i would like to know an answer to my question and that is why i'm asking. so that is why i'm confused by what your asking. who is being humilited? the girl? we don't know that she isn't pregnant cause they would of been together on monday. i think maybe your confused about what i wrote the girl he had sex with is not the same girl. so like i said she could be if she has had sex which is why i asked. i was just curious if they would think he was her first if really he hadn't been. so that is why i asked? is that so wrong?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• OMG - give your son a box of damn condoms! He is sexually active and will provide you with a grandchild unless you teach him to USE them EVERYTIME!!!
    Anonymous

• maybe it's the term sexting which is texting sexual messages. maybe i should spell it stexting. i'm not asking about pregnancy i'm just asking if they would be able to tell how soon it was she has had sex or if it had been awhile that she has already been having sex. she lives in another state and came here for holidays.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree with charlottej-100% If you keep reacting the way you are right now; you will not have to worry about if you can Trust your son b/c he will Lose Every Bit of Trust that he has in You..................
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• If the parents did not find bloody panties, yoour son was probably not her first.

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010