was there family drama over the christmas holidays or did everything go smoothly?

well i didn't have any drama but an old couple had a bit too many drinks and started talking about some unnecessary intimate details from when they were younger etc after the christmas dinner. it was hilarious to everyone else but their kid. lol. if it were my parents i would be red in the face.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Thankfully Christmas was drama free. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• nice and quiet no drama
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No drama just nice and quiet.  I even took a nap.  zzzzzzzzz   =]

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Our family is either 900 miles north or south so no drama for us. We have no friends or family here :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• A lot went on ( my cousin had her baby on Xmas day and DHscousins husband killed himself) but there was no drama besides that
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It was the first Christmas that my parents were split (they are getting a divorce) and my mom decided to go to her family in the south and ditch the kids on Christmas Eve morning instead of waiting an extra day. But she would tell you it was my dad's fault (so not true, it was her own choice)
    And my MIL's boyfriend (they were talking about getting married and he was the nicest sweetest man ever) passed away on Christmas Eve. I would have been proud to call him my FIL.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Well, SIL and her dumbass husband were at the inlaws house completely strung out. So ,yes drama.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• No, thank goodness, but I think it was peaceful only because on of my DH's sisters was not there-she is the drama maker when she's at home for the holidays.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It was all family,and friends at our house.no drama.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I almost got caught up in drama I had planned on telling my gma (grandma) i waqs pregnant but before i could my cousin did. then my cousin had the nerve to come over and act like she didn't know. i was mad but it was the holidays so i edidn't say anything but if it had been a regular day she would have got cussed out.
    Smiles0305

Answer by Smiles0305 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010