Are there any Hellenic or Dianic Pagans here (or others that aren't Wiccan or Eclectic)?

I know we have some Wiccans and Eclectics. If you aren't Wiccan or Eclectic, what type of Pagan or Heathen do you consider yourself?

Oh, and I'm not trying to exclude Wiccans or Eclectics, it's just that I'm wondering what other paths are followed by some of the ladies here!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• lol Well I'm Eclectic with Hellenic tendencies. I don't dare claim to be Hellenic, for fear of rabid recon's jumping down my throat for doing things according to my UPG and not according to 'historic record' which I find questionable and incomplete. It's honesty that keeps me from claiming Hellenic. I really don't want to give the impression that I'm firmly in the recon camp when I'm not. :)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm Paganish and specifically drawn to the Greeks, particually Athena, Persephone and Hades. I don't follow any specific path, just what makes sense to me. I could never be a true Hellenic since there is not a drop of Greek blood in my body :) but that doesn't stop me from following their deities and appreciating their mythos.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Well I'm not....I don't know anything about it really...but I replied because I want to come back and read the answers so I can learn about it lol GL finding ppl :)
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• im with first reply plus i bumped you too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2010