Have you ever seen...

An Angel
A Demon
:
Tell about it
No bashing Doodoo dunderheads here. (lol) please
BE NICE

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you ever seen... An Angel  Yes, several.  One appeared to me after my best friend, Jennifer, was killed in an auto accident and I was in a state of anger and disbelief.  And I once saw a remarkably angel-shaped cloud when I needed a bit of reassurance.

A Demon  Only that part of myself that frightens me with outbursts of anger and rage.  And of course the human-shaped ones from the news reports that kill, steal, rape and torture their fellow humans every day.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Might have. Don't they look like us. Or can look like us. So I could not tell them from regular humans.

Answer by louise2 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Yes I have, an amazing experience. Not something I can type.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I was cleaning my bathtub and felt my Hubby tapping my shoulder; only to turn around and no one was there.
    Last night I thought I heard some one say my name in a whisper like level.
    But I have been on lortabs and valium for my broken nose.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I see things that aren't there all the time. Like shadows and I feel something tap me kinda like the other ladies said. That's what I think they are. Either angels or spirits. I don't have like some life-changing story about it though.
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• point is you saw it.
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Demons yes Angels I have had impressions but I do not see them like some people I know that do.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have felt them tho for sure like a tap or a brush of the angel wings oh and I see light and dark as well. I hope to have my vision expanded though one day!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Both hubby and I have experienced/seen demons. Him more than me. They were NOT pleasant experiences. What I saw was nothingness (if you have seen them, you understand what I mean) ... just a black nothingness. Very cold. Not temperature ... just very cold. Again, if you have seen/experienced, you know what I mean.

I am not 100% sure what I saw was an Angel but that was the impression that I got. Unfortunately, I can't described it to you. Sorry. Can say, peaceful.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't believe so.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 11:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2010