what should i do?

My daughter is 22 months old she has a temp of 95.3 and sweating but she isnt hot she is in a t shirt and pants and socks but yet she has been sweating for 3 days now and at first i thought she had a fever but i check and her temp was normal.. then i thought the house was to warm but the house is set to 65 .... now her temp is 95.3 and she is sweating ..

what should i do and should i be worried i was thinking about takeing her to the er bt i dont want to go if its going to be a wasted trip.. please words of addvise

gragg88

Asked by gragg88 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 95.3?! Um, normal is 98.6. Yeah, something's wrong, probably with your thermometer. Call the nurse's line or advice line or ped's office or soemthing.
    Anonymous

• Call the ER and speak to a triage nurse. They can suggest what to do and it is free. GL
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 9:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Her temp is low, not high, so it shouldn't be causing the sweating. But, the sweating can be causing her to get chilled if the house is cold. I would at least call the nurse line or something and see what they have to say, this isn't a common problem.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Call your Ped after hour line and see what they suggest... sounds like something is going on! I would want to take her in does she have other symptoms besides low temp and sweats?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• no no other symptoms just the temp and sweats and i calld the er and talked to the nures and our hospital wont give any ddvice or anything over the phone any more she tould me to take her to imidite care in the morning ... they wouldnt even let me talk to the ped. on call .
    gragg88

Comment by gragg88 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2010