Dexter?

Anyone watch Dexter? I just started and now I'm addicted.

LogansMamma0511

Asked by LogansMamma0511 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I'm an addict as well. It's hard not to be. I watched the first season when they re-played it on CBS a few years back,and even edited I was hooked! Now, DH is also, and we really look forward to each new season.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Oh, btw, not sure if you know this or not, but the actor who plays Dexter is married to the actress who plays his sister, Deb in real life.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• yes! I am so addicted. I can not wait for this season to come out on DVD. We do not have showtime so I have to wait for the season to be released on DVD.
    missbrinleysmom

Answer by missbrinleysmom at 10:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• One of the best shows ever! Every season it gets better. And in real life Michael C. Hall (Dexter) and her just split.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 10:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Did they really? I hadn't heard they had split up. That's too bad, they really make a cute couple.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Um......dexter is probably the greatest show ever. and michael c hall is the sexiest man ever. he just is. ha
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 1:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2011