If a person believes in God..and isn't ashamed then why spell it G-d ??

I've seen a lot of people on here spell God like G-d. and then say they believe and are a Christian..If you aren't ashamed that people know you what you are, then why do you assimilate for the world and spell it G-d so no one will get mad b/c you said God??

mrsgibbs

Asked by mrsgibbs at 8:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I say God freely...I don't really care what people think :) He is who I answer to.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have never seen this.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 8:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• me neither but what i don't get is how these god fearing people have the nerve to say the g-d word in vain. i'm not saying everyone does but i'm sure people do who are christian and i hate hearing taht used in movies or tv shows. it disgusts me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• girl, search it..i'm sure you'll find some posts on here..its like a new word for God...
    mrsgibbs

Answer by mrsgibbs at 8:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I want to clarify my first post...I use it freely...I don't use it in vain though, lol. Sounded bad!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I haven't seen this either....let me guess....the new politically way to say it???
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Some people say G-d out of respect....they feel they are not worthy to say His name.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i know someone who doesnt believe in God, but says it ALL the time. And they celebrate christmas. What the he** is that about????
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 8:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• That's so funny I was thinking this exact same thing the other day. I mean, seriously, what does omitting a vowel do?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ColleenF30
    Some people say G-d out of respect....they feel they are not worthy to say His name

really? WOW..i thought the opposite..really
    mrsgibbs

Answer by mrsgibbs at 8:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008