Its school break and this teenager is driving me nuts

I know they'll be back to school on Monday. Meanwhile, they want to do this or that and we can't right now. We need some peace in the house. Any suggestions what we can do as a family to divert that surrenderboredom feeling?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 10:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Im sorry, I have a sick teenager on my own hands tonight. Is there a family movie you can all watch together? We use the red box at the grocery store all the time. You can get movies for $1 and rent games for a few dollars. Good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I love having my kids home. I adore hearing all the neighborhood kids outside playing and yelling and laughing. Our district is also taking off next friday so we have a short week anyway thenn a 3 day weekend.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Wii bowling tournament
    tway75

Answer by tway75 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Winter cleaning. Muahahahaha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Pull out the board games. We used to have some marathon Monopoly and Scrabble games.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• A puzzle works here. Bake something together like brownies.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Go Bowling, go to the library or the museum, go to the mall or out to eat, go to the movies.
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010