what would be your final straw?

whats one thing that you just can't forgive? what would make u decide to break up with your significant other?

Smiles0305

Asked by Smiles0305 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Sleeping with someone else. I think it's something I'd never get over, it would always be in the back of my mind.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Sexually abusing our daughter.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Any more violence or the drama of thinking I've cheated. I will not stand up for that disrespect!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• The final straw would be if he lied and had an affair with someone. I've known too many ppl in my lifetime to know that once they do it, they continue to do it. They can never be trusted or believed again. I'm not saying everyone does it. But I've seen it more than not at all. Besides, if he thought so little of me to want 15 min. with someone else, why would I want to put myself in the position of getting an infection or HIV? He's not worth it at that point. I deserve better and know someone would be out there to love me. Which is what happen! Now I've been married 30 yrs to a man I can trust, have faith in, and who loves me unconditionally! Oh, by the way, I asked God to pick someone because all's I got was turkeys! He knows them better than me. I'm proof its true. He gave me the best husband for me! Aske Him if this is the man for you. Tell Him if not, plz take this one out of your life. Just a thought. Hope it helps.
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I like all of your answers! That's just something thats down right triflin and unforgivable.
    Smiles0305

Comment by Smiles0305 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• DH cheating would do it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Having an affair, hitting me or our children, sexual abuse. If he did the last one I'd be inheriting his life insurance and he knows it.  They'd never find his body.devil

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• lol louise2 you took the words out of my mouth about that situation i just didn't want to say it. but i most definately understand how u feel.
    Smiles0305

Comment by Smiles0305 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have always gone for cheating, but I have never thought about him abusing our daughter. I could/would never forgive, and I would probably be in jail.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• It would be hard, but I might could forgive him for cheating... but I could never forgive him for hurting one of our daughters in a way that would scar them for life, like sexual or physical abuse, or even mental abuse.
    I don't think I could kill him if he did, but I'm positive I'd push it as far as I could to make sure he could never get to them to hurt them again..
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2010