What's your New Year's resolution?

Usually I never make a new year resolution because I never keep them longer then a day. What about you?

cocowomen

Asked by cocowomen at 10:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• my new years resolution is to not be stressed out and to not let negative people in. It's also to make sure that my kids are in a positive drama free environment.
    Smiles0305

Answer by Smiles0305 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• that is one of my goals too! I know life can be stressful but I want to be one of those people that can handle stress very well!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't make New Year's resolutions because I always fail at them because they tend to be too BIG. So, what I do is make small goals for myself throughout the year. I feel much more accomplished that way because I actually achieve them...and I never make them about working out because I already know I will fail. lol
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2010