dietin pill question please no bashing

ok well ive been on phentermine and they have been working great lost more thn 10 pounds already and hope to loose more well i was wondering is phentermine and fastin the same pills but jus diffrent name has anybody else been taking them and have they worked wonders for u

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Try not to take anything to diet except eating healthy and exercising. diet pills are not something you can do forever and when you quit your body is going to gain the weight back!! doing it the healthy way does take longer but you will have greater success in the long run! Good luck!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You do know that a HEALTHY lifestyle change and regular exercise is the key to losing weight and staying in shape for the long run, right? Diet pills aren't going to help you in the long run, my friend. Please stop looking for an easy fix and put in the EFFORT required to be healthy. You'll feel better about yourself, trust me.
    elena_rae

Answer by elena_rae at 10:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• i am dieting and exercisin
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Pills don't work, in the long run...

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Please seek a doctor for advice b4 starting any pill diet!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• in the end, if you didnt have the strengh to loe the weight yourself, when you stop the pills the weight will pile back on.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Never took them.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I only ever took diet pills when I was a teen and didn't know better. I would not want to be on diet pills, it is not the best way to lose weight and keep it off. A lifestyle change of diet and exercise is the way to do it and be healthy about it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm leery of diet pills
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I hate diet pills
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011