My Little Dirty Secret adult content

I've been cheating on my boyfriend of 3 years with a man who has wined me, dined me, and tells me that I'm beautiful. My bf is great, but this man does so many things for me that my bf can't. For the past 11 days, my lover and I have gone to PF Chang's for our lunches. Unfortunately, as a result, I am now severely backed-up. Now, my boyfriend knows my diet (aside from the 11 days of PF Chang's) and just now questioned me when he heard me grunting on the toilet. He's my personal trainer and he wanted to know what I've been eating that has me so blocked up because I eat only the healthiest of stuff here at home. What should I do? Spill my guts and tell him that I've been eating at PF Chang's for the past 11 days? He weighs me once a week and my 5'6", 125lb. frame has put on 1.8 pounds since my last weigh-in. My next weigh-in is tomorrow! He'll see the difference. Should I fess up and tell him about PF Chang's or down some brand of a colon blowout and travel to my parents' house 20 miles away to go poop there since he'd become even more suspicious if I all of a sudden had uncontrollable diarrhea after being backed-up? My hope is that my system would be cleaned out and I'd be a couple pounds lighter, thereby allowing me to be the same weight I was last week. My lover thinks I should go with the colon blowout. What do YOU all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• eye rolling

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think this is the funniest, saddest question ever lol.

How about pick a man. If you love the lover, leave the boyfriend, if you love the boyfriend, leave the lover. Quit piddle-farting around (pun intended lol).

Also, never let your significant other manage your weight. That's a set up for terrible self-esteem issues.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• can of worms lol I 'm not sure lol sorry 

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I think it's a little overkill that your BF is that obsessed with your weight. I don't care if he's your personal trainer....that seems extremely controlling. No, it's not right that you are cheating on him and I don't know what to tell you about that...as far as the weight thing...if you are stopped up, that can cause weight gain. Being on your period can also cause weight gain. Every one's weight fluctuates day to day. I dunno, good luck.

Anonymous

• I think this is fake but thanks for the laugh. Very original.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Controling BF. That is why you are cheeting. You are already lieing to him. Just lie about the constipation to. Tell him you have been eating junk food.

Answer by louise2 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• blank stareIs this for real?

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• This is almost dumb enough to be true.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughter

nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• LMAO
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2010