Allergy headaches?

Does anyone get them??
Last week I started babysitting. They have dogs, which I know I'm allergic to. I've been sneezing and all that fun stuff, but don't want to take allergy meds because I'm pregnant. So anyways, last week, I started to barely there headache monday, the day I started babysitting, and had a full blown one tuesday. Same thing looks like it's happening now. :/
Do you think it could be an allergy headache? Anyone else get them?
I'm 15 weeks. think it could be a sign of something else?? I hope not!!
At 13 weeks I went for my 1st ob appointment, and never got any results from my bloodwork, so I'm thinking it was fine...

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 8:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Health

• Yes, I get allergy headaches all the time. I took allergy meds throughout my pregnancy, and my doctor said it was fine. My daughter is happy and healthy. Allergy headaches are awful because Tylenol doesn't ease them, like it does for normal headaches. Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon!!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have gotten them for a few years now. It just got worse (headaches every 2 days). I had no idea what it was from. Got me a CT scan and was told its from chronic sinusitis. I took alergy meds for a week and it helped. I would probably take them even if I was pregnant as long as the doc said it was ok. I can't function when I have one.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• What do you all take for allergy headaches? Anything over the counter?
    Anonymous

• It could be many things. Most likely you are allergic. I wouldn't take those meds either. When I get my allergies I take only natural stuff. It's amazing how quickly I feel the results. Plus it has no side effects and its safe for pregnancy.
    MiryamSchechter

Answer by MiryamSchechter at 9:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008