Who wants to be goofy and just have fun?

I am drinking a margarita, listening to Smashing Pumpkins Ava adore. I'm thinking I want to go out dancing, but because hubby is working late tonight I still have to cook dinner when he is finished, so no dancing for me:(

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 10:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just talked w/my DD and she was having herself a few glasses of wine, seems the kids are getting on her nerves being out of school. She has 4 and 1 set of twins, and the boy twin is quite hyper, so he drives us all a little crazy at times. So glad I had my kids when I was young, I knew there was a reason behind that!! :)
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• You are such an alcoholic- Margaritas two night in a row!- Shame on you!, lol

tsk tsk

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I don't think so. I think I am enjoying my free time.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I'm feeling mean and naughty, sorry not to goofy tonight. My aunt wrote a rude comment on my facebook page and wrote my nephews name instead of my sons. So I'm sitting here thinking about what I can write back.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I would not write anything back and let her think on it. Just do not contact her for the time it takes for her to contact you first.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010